After three successful editions, we are delighted to share with you that the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) along with ANAROCK as a Knowledge Partner is organizing the 4th Edition of CII Real Estate Confluence that will be held virtually on 17th & 18th February 2022 from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm on both days.
Indian real estate has truly bounced back and gained momentum in one year and we are confident that it will emerge as a key growth driver for the Indian economy.
The theme for this year is Indian Real Estate – What’s Staying, What’s Changing? To discuss and deliberate the remarkable resilience that the sector has showcased and envision the trends that will drive the boom of the industry in 2022 and beyond.
The session will focus on the following:
- Residential Real Estate – The Now, The New, The Next
- Retail Reimagined – Leveraging The Phygital Experience
- New Age Entrepreneurs - leading the way to Innovation
- Indian Economy and Impact on Real Estate
- Capital Allocations In 2022 – From The Lens Of Global Investors
- New Age Technologies – Key To Business Acceleration And Growth
- Redesigning Workspaces – What’s Next For Commercial Real Estate?
- The Future of Hospitality – Adapting A New Direction To Changed Human Behaviour
- WomenUP – The Rise Of Women In Indian Real Estate
- Residential sector - Consolidating and transforming for a better future
- Hybrid Workspaces – Unlocking New Opportunities
During the session, we will also be releasing a CII-ANAROCK Consumer Sentiment Survey.