You will be pleased to know that mjunction services limited will be organizing the 15th Indian Coal Markets Conference on March 7-8, 2022, on digital platform.
The coal conference is in its 15th year and is a premier conference in India for the coal fraternity.
In the backdrop of COP26, the theme for the Conference has been chosen as ‘Indian coal: Burning bright and clean!”
About 42 speakers from across India and abroad would address 9 sessions during the 2-day conference.
The conference will address the major issues facing the Indian coal consumers including coal demand versus availability, price outlook (for domestic and international markets), logistics issues and alternative sources.
The key topics to be discussed are as follows:
- India’s coal demand and supply outlook for next 10 years
- How will a coal exchange change the regulated coal market?
- How will competition impact coal prices?
- How will global thermal and coking coal prices move in 2022?
- International ocean freight rates: A short-to-mid term outlook
- How will the growth of alternative fuels impact the coal market?
- What is the best way to market commercial coal?
- What will be coal demand from thermal power sector in the medium term?
- How will the cement and sponge iron makers cope with the shrinking domestic coal supply?