Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the 4th edition of its flagship initiative - Hospital Tech 2021 - a focused Digital Conference and Expo for Healthcare Sector under the Chairmanship of MR Joy Chakraborty, Chairman, CII WR Subcommittee on Healthcare and COO, PD Hinduja Hospital.
The event will be hosted on a secured, interactive platform - CII HIVE during 15 to 22 November 2021
CII Hospital Tech 2021 envisages to create an empowered Healthcare eco-system. Towards this, it will offer a platform for the convergence of the senior stakeholders from Industry, Government, Academia and shall promote a dialog that will address impediments, showcase opportunities, issue problem-statements and forge partnerships for the development of the inclusive healthcare sector.
Following sector specific initiatives will be organized as part of Hospital Tech 2021 to augment the reach of the event and to make it more comprehensive
- Hospital Tech Conclave (16 November 2021) which will facilitate discussions on the topics such as Healthcare Leadership, advancements in healthcare like Gene Therapy, AI, Aerospace Medicine, Hospital Safety, COVID& its aftermath along with fireside chats with Industry Stalwarts. The Conclave will be led by Dr Sujeet Chatterjee, Chief Executive Officer, Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital.
- CII Pharma Leadership Conclave (17 November 2021) which will enable leaders and top innovators from Pharma and ancillary industry to strategize the future road-map for Indian pharmaceutical industry. It will further aim at strengthening manufacturing potential; reaffirming innovation & research capabilities; synergizing leadership competences and creating a forum for exchange of thoughts, ideas and best practices Mr Rajaram Narayanan, Managing Director, Sanofi India will head the Pharma Leadership Conclave
- Health Insurance Conclave (18 November 2021) which will foster dialogue on issues like enhancing insurance penetration, disruptive technologies and data sharing for developing seamless and coordinated healthcare delivery, patient centric processing modules based on advancements, role of insurance in capacity building through NHA, etc. Mr Sanjay Datta, Chief - Underwriting & Claims, ICICI Lombard will head this Conclave
- Conclave on innovation in Healthcare (19 November 2021) which shall underscore the significance of innovations and its implications in scaling up public healthcare, addressing cost crisis, re-modelling medical education and Digitalizing healthcare. This conclave will be led by Dr Vivek Desai, Founder, HOSMAC India.
- CII WR Healthcare Revolution Conclave (20 November 2021) which will unite start-ups, innovators, entrepreneurs, solutions providers, investors, and industry leaders who are creating the new tools that assist in consulting, provide better therapies and also deliver more efficient-effective care to patients and users to converge and exchange thoughts for inclusive growth. Mr Amit Mookim, Managing Director, IQVIA will lead the Conclave.
New South Wales, Australia (Invest NSW) is the International Government Partner for the Initiative.
Cii Hospital Tech is being supported by Pfizer as Platinum Partner; Samsung Healthcare as a Silver Partner, Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital and Roche Diagnostics as Bronze Partners.