CII Tamil Nadu Manufacturing Conference
Theme: New Normal to The Next Normal
25th & 26th June 2021: CII Hive Platform
Day I – 1600 – 1900 Hrs & Day II – 1600 – 1800 Hrs
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Tamil Nadu Manufacturing Panel is organizing “CII TN Manufacturing Conference” with the Theme “New Normal to Next Normal” on 25 – 26 June 2021.
Tamil Nadu has a highly developed industrial manufacturing eco-system and is home to the highest number of factories and industrial workers in the country, and a leader in terms of industrial output. It has evolved into the largest hub for the production of automobiles and auto-components, textiles, leather products, light and heavy engineering, pumps and motors, electronic software, and hardware. The State continues to be a national leader in exports of automobiles and automotive components, leather products, software, and ready-made garments.
India is in the worst grip of a variant of the novel coronavirus. Manufacturing in India has come to a near standstill. As the sector with the maximum amount of backward and forward linkages, manufacturing crucially sustains and propels economic recovery. But restrictions on account of the surge in COVID-19 cases has led to a massive deceleration in the manufacturing sector. The conference aims to help stakeholders understand and share the learnings across industries during pandemic situation. More particularly how leaders managed these dynamic manufacturing changes during wave 1 and the recent wave 2. Also help Industry leaders to prepare for the future uncertainties.
The objective of the CII TN Manufacturing Conference is to convert this COVID 19 crisis into an opportunity and making manufacturing sector Self-reliant, Sustain and Stabilise by adopting various measures. The conference would mark the presence of senior official comprise of MD’s, CEO, Vice President of cross functional industrial expertise from Auto, auto components, Textile, chemical, health care and process industries. More than 250 senior management personnel from diverse industries all over India are expected to attend this conference.
People Management: Amid the lockdown and un-lockdown, the topmost priority for any company is to ensure employee wellness by creating a safe space for employees and building confidence and trust through credible actions. Each companies followed unique approach in Rewiring and engaging the workforce during covid-19 which is the most crucial.
Supply Chain Resilience: Disruptive and ever dynamic global and local supply chain has put companies under enormous pressure. Industry wide collaboration, cooperation and consensus is the key to enable a renewed form of flexibility and SCM. Covid had also thought the business world the value of localization and reconfiguring local to local with multiple sourcing opportunity.
Challenges & Revival of MSME : MSME sector has shown its continued resilience towards economic shocks and adversities. The sector exhibits its importance in promoting sustainable and inclusive development as well as generating large-scale employment. Equally MSME’s faced huge pressure and challenges to scale down and restarting operations during each lockdown and unlock down.
Success Stories in COVID-19 : Crisis acts as a forcing mechanism to compel expeditious innovation., for instance ‘No touch manufacturing’ is the buzz word in this pandemic. Many such inspirational and success stories will help us to prepare ourselves for the future uncertainties.
Eminent Speakers Confirmed
- Mr Arun Roy IAS*, Secretary, MSME, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Mr Rajiv Gandhi, Executive Director, Maruti Suzuki
- Mr S Ganesh Mani, Director, Hyundai Motors India Limited
- Mr Venu Shanbhag, Managing Director – Saint Gobain Sekurit India
- Mr N Anbu Chezhian, General Manager - Operations, Caterpillar I Pvt Ltd
- Dr S Rajkumar, Senior Vice President – Operations, Rane Engine Valve Ltd
- Mr Gopalakrishnan, Vice President, Hyundai Motors India Limited
- Mr Keerthi Prakash, Deputy Managing Director, Renault Nissan India (P) Limited
- Mr M S Ravikumar, Vice President – Integrated Supply Chain, Wabco India Ltd
- Mr N Ramachandran, Managing Director, Mels Systems
- Dr Sathish Devadoss, Medical Director, Devadoss Hospitals
- Mr Arvind Maiya, Plant Head, Bosch Power Tools Plant
- Dr Suresh Kumar, Senior Consultant (Infectious Diseases), Apollo Hospitals
- Mr X Arokianathan, Managing Director, Vitech Enviro Systems
- Mr Ajay Sehgal, Exectuive Vice President, Vodafone Idea
- Mr K Srikanth, Director & CEO of Alfa Rubber & Springs
- Mr Barun Bharadawaj, Director, Henkel Technologies
- Mr R Sundar, Senior General Manager (Procurement), Hyundai Motors India Ltd
- Mr S Kandaswamy, Director, Ford India Limited
- Mr R V Chari, Managing Director, GH Induction India
- Dr S Krishnamoorthy, Senior Consultant General Physician, Apollo Hospitals
- Mr Amit Dakshini, Director, PriecWaterhouseCoopers
- Mr Abhay Kulkarni, Director - Sales and marketing, BASF Chemicals
- Mr Anurag Sahai, COO, PPG Paints
CII Members / Non-members are requested to kindly take advantage of this virtual session by participating & nominating delegates in large numbers.
Delegate Fee (Excl. GST 18%)
· CII Member (Small Scale/MSME Members): Rs.1000
· CII Member (Large Scale Members) : Rs.1500
· CII Affiliated Association Members : Rs.1500
· Non Members : Rs.2500
For Support/Confirmations/Clarifications kindly reach Mr Pavithran R at firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 97911 60622 and Mr S Venkataraman at email@example.com / +91 95000 52852