© Confederation of Indian Industry, All Rights Reserved
Government of India is laying a lot of emphasis on the development of Indian agricultural sector and subsequent increase in farmers’income. Agricultural input markets have large implications on welfare of the farmers. On one hand, quality inputs could increase the productivity of the farmers, and on other, lower prices of inputs could reduce the cost of production and thus increase the net income of farmers. The agriculture input markets in India is undergoing numerous changes in terms of scale of operation, participation, and diversification. In the midst of these changes in agricultural input supply and demand, the issue of input regulation has often been overlooked.
CII NR Agri Inputs Summit will focus on:
- The Policies in three major input sectors; seeds, pesticides, and fertilizers
- New policies (Regulations and Acts) which are recently implemented, few recommended and few others yet to be implemented
- Identifying the gaps in regulatory framework at global level and in India in three major inputs i.e., agrochemicals, seeds, and plant nutrients/ fertilizers
- Current Challenges in the agri-input markets: lack of quality seeds and emerging technology policy conundrums in seed sector, lower innovation and research and development in pesticide sector, and subsidy governance in fertilizer sector.
- Proposing Policy & Procedural Inputs for making Indian agriculture globally competitive
We are pleased to confirm your registration for the Aero India 2021 (Virtual Exhibition) scheduled from 3 - 28 February 2021.
The Virtual Aero India 2020 platform will be open for ‘Visitors’ from 1 February 2021 onwards.
Your user name and password has been emailed to you on your registered email id used during your registration.
In case you have not received your registration confirmation in your inbox, please check spam/junk folder of your mailbox or
submit your email ID using ‘Forgot Password?’ option available on the login screen to get the password on your email.
If you have submitted your mobile number at the time of registration, you will get the password on your mobile as an SMS as well.
Should you require any further information or technical assistance, please contact Helpline No. 1800-547-1214 or Mr Amit Kumar
(firstname.lastname@example.org), Mr Avnish Patnaik (email@example.com), Mr Vikas Rai (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms Priyanka Mishra (email@example.com)
India Virtual Exhibition Team