CII Serv Africa Summit brings together key stakeholders from the African countries, Indian Government, industry as well as Internationally renowned experts on one platform to navigate a successful growth path for promoting Services trade between Indian and Africa.
Participating at CII Serv Africa Summit will enable you to discuss the policies and actions needed to strengthen India - Africa’s services sector and increase the continent’s participation in services trade. Making more information available to traders, ensuring greater transparency of rules and regulations, and pursuing regional regulatory cooperation would go a long way in integrating the fragmented services markets in Africa
- Showcase the opportunities for Indian Industry to forge business linkages with African countries
- Discuss role of services in trade diversification and economic upgradation of the continent
- Discusses the regulatory hurdles that prevent the emergence of a services-led transformation as observed in some other regions of the world
- Policies and actions needed to strengthen Africa’s services sector and increase the continent’s participation in services trade
- Dialogue with key Government and Industry professionals from India and internationally
- Understanding global and local trends in the Services industry.
- To understand how AFCFTA will plug into India and Africa business relations.
- To share experiences of select Indian companies already doing successful business in Africa or have interest to do business with Africa.