Bearings Industry has evolved exponentially over the last decade in India and finds application in several sectors like Automotive, Agriculture (Farm Equipment), Railways, Construction Equipment, Mining, Ship Building, Textile, Cement, Power, etc. While, the Indian Bearings Industry is getting a positive traction with favourable initiatives and policies from the Government like Make in India, Automotive Mission Plan, etc, the Industry is also facing a challenging period with businesses disrupted due to the pandemic situation which has necessitated organisations to consider different models of reaching out to customers and meeting their needs, many in the Digital Space.
With this background, we in CII believe that there is a need for to connect all stake holders in the Industry, discuss, dialogue and charter a road map for the future of the Bearing Industry. Hence Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is pleased to announce an Exclusive event for the Bearing Industry - CII ViBE 2021: A Virtual Conference & Exhibition on Bearing Technology and Equipment, 25 Feb. – 24 March 2021, CII Hive (Virtual Platform).
- Bring the entire bearing industry together to discuss the roadmap for the future
- To connect all stake holders during this period of less mobility
- Growth opportunities in Automobile Bearings Segment (as the industry is bringing modifications for emerging electric vehicles market) and the Industrial Bearing Segment
- Make in India: Develop India as a global manufacturing centre (India also attracts investment in the sector due to cost advantage).
- Address the Technology Gap, Raw Material Supply Chain Gap, Price Rise and Quality Manufacturing
- Build India Growth Story: Help SSI / MSME in handholding by Large Manufacturers (Contract Manufacturing, Invest in R & D, Resources, Training and Skill Development)
- Showcase the strength of Bearing Manufacturers – A key Contributor for the Indian Economy